The projects and research focus on the development of a framework for a competitiveness model in which the preconditions, actors and operational environment are mapped for supply chain support/economic development. This activity goal is to identify investment opportunities in the agricultural sector.
Value Chain approach in research is expected to show a variety of problems and gaps that occur in each of the studied commodity chain. The gap identified is the basis for the determination of investment opportunities to enhance the overall competitiveness of the value chain.
- PT Sinarmas Pulp and Paper CSR
- Livestock Development Program on Food Security
- Cluster Development for 11 Commodities
- Agricultural Development Strategic Plan
- Analysis of Regional Core Competences for 10 Districts
- Management Modul fo BTPN Daya Training
- Round Table Indonesia